Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First post

This is a blog mainly for personal use, in order to keep my IT technical knowledge easily accessible (when Websense doesn't label my blog as hacking) and practice English at the same time, therefore use it at your own risk and don't complain about my broken English. =)

I'm planning to put my knowledge worth of it in Google Gadgets in an ordered and structured way, but before that I think would be a good idea putting bits of knowledge like in a journal so that's why I chose a blog. This way I can write freely without worrying about the format, and later I can refer to this posts if I need examples or more information that cannot be put in Gadgets due to space constraints.

By the way, are you a Spanish speaker? You might prefer to read the translated version, Mi bitácora técnica.

No comments:

Post a Comment